1 Introduction for resistance wire
Sometimes called cupro-nickels, there exists a range of different cooper nickel alloys that possess different properties and hence are suited to a range of different applications.
2 Products and services
1. CE and ROHS cerfication;
2. Small orders are accepted;
3. Factory direct sale;
4. Timely delivery;
5. Samples are available;
3 Features of CuNi resistance Alloy Wire
1. Good resistance to corrosion;
2. Good malleability performance;
3. Good heating resistance;
4. Easy to be processed and lead welded;
5. Constant resistivity over a wide range of temperatures;
6. Constantan is characterized by good fatigue life and relatively high elongation capability.
4 Applications of CuNi resistance alloy wire
It is suilable for electrical resistors, potentiometers, heating wires, heating cables and underground heating mesh; Braiding and shielding in flexible coaxial cable and communication cable, a variety of audio and video cable, vehicle signal cable, network cable, data transmission cables ang so on.
6 When you inquiry, pls specify the details
1. Material and model of wire
2. Diameter, if strip, thickness and width;
4. Special requirement if you have.
7 Photo Contact us if you need more details on High Resistance Wire. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Constantan Wire、Resistance Alloy Wire. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Pure Nickel
Premium Related Products